1. How Great Thou Art
2. In the Garden
3. Somebody Bigger Than You and I
4. Farther Along
5. Stand by Me
6. Without Him
7. So High
8. Where Could I Go But to the Lord
9. By and By
10. If the Lord Wasn't Walking by My Side
11. Run On
12. Where No One Stands Alone
13. Crying in the Chapel
14. Peace In The Valley (Bonus Track)
Hero is the first release on the gospel star's new Fo Yo Soul Entertainment label (in association with Zomba Label Group). The album is said to reflect Franklin's growth and progression from his groundbreaking single 'Stomp', to his current roles as husband, father, businessman, and youth pastor. Guest on the CD include Stevie Wonder, Yolanda Adams, Ty Tribbett, Dorinda Clark-Cole, tobyMac, and P.O.D.'s Sonny Sandoval. 2005. If you know anything about Kirk Franklin, you'll know he's not one to sit still. With an emphasis on his early career classic Gospel leanings, Franklin rang the bell with his magnificent Rebirth of Kirk Franklin (2002), a release widely awarded and one that helped make him the best-selling gospel artist of all time. But Franklin has once again shifted his musical landscape. Hero is a lengthy and revealing masterpiece unparalleled in Christian music. The Dallas native has crafted his own musical tapestry masterfully combining elements of 70s era soul, classic Gospel, and contemporary urban hip-hop. Hero is full of admissions of struggle and challenges but Franklin always weaves a message of hope and encouragement to take the focus off the negative. You want in-your-face confession? Try not to be moved while listening to Franklin laying sins down on the table like cards in "Let It Go" or Franklin teaming with Marvin Winans in the soul-shaking, roof-raising "Brokenhearted." The title track â€“ featuring Dorinda Clark-Cole â€“ along with "Imagine Me" are classic examples of how Franklin balances the hard realities of real life against the hard faith about which he so readily sings. One is hard pressed to not remember the Love Unlimited Orchestra when hearing "Looking for You" and the 70s references are reinforced with Stevie Wonder's guest appearance on "Why." The latter track is classic Franklin as he challenges every Christian to stop worrying about building churches and start building people. It also includes a delightful harmonica touch at the end from the great Stevie Wonder. At ...
Manufacturer: Entertainment One
Brand: E1 / Koch Entertainment
With seven Mary Mary albums under her belt, Erica Campbell spreads her wings flying solo for the first time in 2013. Having spent 13 years as part of the groundbreaking duoMary Mary, Erica fearlessly takes a step in a new direction. The new direction is a bold one that forges a new path and journey for Erica Campbell, opening up a world of possibilitiesrooted in her desire to expose her heart and soul through music. The 2nd single Help is the title track off Campbell s solo debut album that will be released March 25th on MyBlock Inc./eOne Music. Campbell is also celebrating her first Grammy nomination as a solo artist (she has previously won four Grammys with Mary Mary) and the return of her hit realityshow Mary Mary on WEtv.
Manufacturer: Delivery Room / eOne
Brand: E1 / Koch Entertainment
William currently (May 2009) serves as the Worship pastor at The Gathering Place Worship Center in Lake Mary, Florida alongside Pastor Sam Hinn. As a Music Minister and worship leader, William has led worship over the last 10 years in multicultural settings that have crossed racial and denominational barriers, leading audiences large and small, both young and old into the experience of God's presence. He has ministered in churches and conferences all over the United States and in several countries across the globe as the Music Director and keyboardist for Dr. Ron Kenoly. Because of his diverse ministry background, William is able to embrace all cultures and types of people, finding a common ground or "place of entry" as he calls it, for everyone.
Manufacturer: Sony Legacy
Brand: Provident Distribution Group
1. Intro 2. Hosanna 3. Caught Up-with Pastor Shirley Caesar 4. 911-with Bishop T.D. Jakes 5. The Blood Song-with Donnie McClurkin, Crystal Lewis, and Jaci Valesquez 6. Brighter Day 7. My Life, My Love, My All 8. Lookin' Out For Me-with the late Willie Neal Johnson 9. He Reigns (the medley)-with Papa San 10. Interlude 11. Don't Cry-with a piano performance by Richard Smallwood 12. The Transition 13. Always 14. When I Get There 15. Interlude 16. Outro (The Blood)-with Yolanda Adams and Alvin Slaughter *17. plus hidden bonus track with Toby Mac from DC Talk Never one to shy away from revealing himself and doing so unconventionally, Kirk Franklin returns to the charts with his strong statement of faith in the conceptual Rebirth of Kirk Franklin. From the deeply personal opening, "Intro," to the ending, "Outro (the Blood)," Franklin takes us on a journey of faith littered with doubt, struggles, and a sincerity that's hard to resist. This mostly live release includes a handful of cameo appearances by the likes of Bishop T.D. Jakes, Yolanda Adams, and Jaci Velasquez. Such a diverse group of guests mirrors the accessibility of Franklin's music on this release. Ably backed by a tight band and the powerhouse Vocals of Life choir, Franklin takes no prisoners on the blistering "Hosana," "Caught Up," and the Rasta-flavored "He Reigns," featuring Papa San. Franklin's songwriting prowess also surfaces in quieter numbers like "Don't Cry" and "Always." Throughout his meteoric career, Franklin has skillfully combined soul, gospel, hip-hop, and pop into a multicolored tapestry. On Rebirth, Franklin's colors have never shown brighter. --Michael Lyttle
There's a sound that is being released. A sound that s available from God for all who are willing to receive. This sound is for those whocome expecting yet withholding nothing! International Worship Leader and Pastor William McDowell leads viewers and listeners to the seat of worship with his latest CD & Concert Film Withholding Nothing. Throughout the 2 hour experience, viewers are captivated as the power of worship commands the room and the presence of God takes complete control. McDowell champions the breath-taking encounter and introduces a plethora of new worship anthems and songs of praise for today s church. Never before has the audible experience of worship been translated into film so masterfully and authentically. With melodies and messages of songs like I Can't Livewithout You featuring Nicole Binion and When I Call Your Name , this experience reverberates the message of complete surrender!Please note the set contains Disc 1:CD and Disc 2:DVD, please play the discs in their appropriate players.